Sunday, February 28, 2010

The Eco-Friendliest of Bridal Magazines

A magazine devoted entirely to eco-weddings...
I'm in dream green wedding journalism heaven!





A completely Earth-friendly publication (paper-free and all), this seasonal magazine offers green ideas for each and every wedding detail.

At first, I was skeptical of how readable an online magazine would be... but it's incredibly easy and navigable.  

Plus, the beauty of an online magazine, especially for a scatter-brained creative type like me, is that upon finding an interesting idea, I can instantly go to the website and decide right away if it's worth further exploration... rather than just folding the page and telling myself I'll return to it later which usually turns into weeks or months later... 

Being eco really is both earth saving and time saving!  :-)


No comments: