Thursday, January 14, 2010

An Extra *Musical* Touch...

So this is not an "eco" tip necessarily.
All the same, when those moments of brilliance strike, it becomes essential to share.

I was reading some posts about how to keep your stress down while preparing for the big day, and one suggestion was to start creating the music list for the DJ asap.

It talked about how to cater your music to the various age groups who like to boogie on the dance floor, and it occurred to me- why not simply ask everyone what they'd like?

(Note: I'm sure I'm not the first to think of this, but all the same, I am proud of my revelation).

On the reply card, the guest may provide a song request for the DJ.

This way everyone will get their feet grooving at some point in the evening.
Plus, the DJ's list will share a check mark with the final guest list!

Efficiency. I like it a lot.

No comments: