Thursday, January 7, 2010

The Location... Oh no!

As far as location goes, we've decided to take ourselves back to our Midwest roots [insert parents' sighs of relief: here]. :-)

Though it's in the Midwest, where our choices of venues are a bit limited by the weather, our goal is to find a venue that caters a balance of fun activities and relaxation-- a resort, if you will.

BUT, before we decided upon the Midwest, we wanted to explore one venue we found in a magazine during our return flight from Europe. How serendipitous! I mused at the time. Hence, our Thanksgiving plans at the Borrego Springs Ranch and Resort were settled.

Not only was it beautiful, enjoyable, peaceful, and relaxing... it was very Eco!

Unfortunately, as I pulled up the website so that I could rave about it in my blog, I was sadly informed that it is closing its doors as of tomorrow. :(

I guess this is a sign that the Midwest would eventually be our spot.

Adieu, Borrego Ranch Resort... you will be missed.
Thank you for the marvelous Thanksgiving.

No comments: