Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Your Very Own Web-Easy (and Eco) Wedding Workbook

I am quite a visual person.
I am also the queen of notes and "to-do" lists galore.

So, clearly, my wedding cannot be without either.  Which brought about the need for a super-duper organizer... preferably sans paper.

And along came My Wedding Workbook.




A personalized website that organizes your guest list, budget, every wedding event and detail while also keeping you on a structured timetable, the winning feature is that it provides lists of common and not-so-common questions to ask each vendor:

"Are you aware of safety issues regarding the need to keep food heated/chilled from cooking through serving?"

A bit type-A, granted, but still a viable question...
(I don't really feel like giving food-poisoning as a wedding favor-- hey, thanks for coming!).

Best of all, you can work on your workbook anywhere since it's on the web, but you can also download everything onto your own Excel to keep hardcopy records.

Oh but wait-- it gets better...

It's absolutely free.
Ahh, that word we brides-to-be never ever hear these days...

I just signed up for an account and it couldn't have been simpler.


And by the way, if any of these companies happen to read my blog, did I mention I'm available for PR contracting?  ;-)

No comments: